[pct-l] Trip information

Junaid Dawud jdawud at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 22:36:38 CDT 2007

Aloha Ed,

yeah matts comment on the water filter is quite true.
The clarity of the water in this section was quite
good.  Some I seem to recall not even filtering.  Aqua
Mira might make a more time and weight efficient
option, and you could bring a coffee filter to get rid
of any possible floaters.

----------Speshul 41

http://www.katadyn.us/brands-products/katadyn/katadyn-filters-and-purifiers/backcountry-series/katadyn-base-camp.html