[pct-l] (no subject)

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 09:20:07 CDT 2007

>>I don't like the way it bulges out on one side.  I like a flat camera that will pack well.

Well, good thing I bought the camera and not you. ;-P

In all seriousness, there is a compromise with everything you buy. At this point, a good camera is my luxury item. And the flat, small camera do not have the features
I need. As I said, the camera is one step below an SLR. I am into photography enough where I don't mind the extra weight and bulk.

YMMV.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com