[pct-l] Digitial Camera..thanks!

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 10:43:38 CDT 2007

>>My Cannon A520 was a lemon and a lot of the "A" series Canon cameras have
>>problems.   I will never buy another Cannon Camera.   Look at the reviews
>>of the A520 on Amazon.com and you will see what I'm talking about.

Perhaps. But I tend to trust the reviews of DPReviews a bit more than Amazon.

Just my bias.  And the A series, esp. on camera sites, seems to get glowing reviews.

Guess I'll find out soon enough.

It should be arriving today. As I have a beginners backpacking trip I am leading this weekend, it is great timing!