[pct-l] OT: lithium batteries in Canon cameras

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Jun 24 11:20:26 CDT 2007

Thanks to all who responded and advise of their successful experiences
using lithium batteries.

I also remembered the old guarantees by battery makers about damage to
stuff so read the back of my 4 pack of Energizer lithium batteries.
Energizer says it will repair or replace any device damaged by their
batteries except if batteries are charged by the device or user.  So we
have a guarantee. I doubt I will need the guarantee, but hoping it works
if ever needed.

Years ago I recall getting a flashlite replaced when some old
zinc-carbon batteries leaked.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>