[pct-l] Angora fire perimeter 06/25/07

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Tue Jun 26 11:13:04 CDT 2007

Interesting -- the two maps appear to show different burn areas.  The SF
Chronicle shows that the area around upper Echo Lake has burned, but the
(pdf) that Matt posted doesn't appear to cover that area (nor have any other
maps I've seen so far).  Any way to get clarification

I got a call from a nobo thru hiker -- they're already in South Lake Tahoe.
There is a great deal of smoke, and even more confusion about trail
conditions and how to get around this fire.

L-Rod