[pct-l] Angora fire extent

matt maxon matt at mattmaxon.com
Tue Jun 26 12:59:49 CDT 2007

My experience with these maps is they show what they consider the perimeter.

It is not what has actually  burned.

Large swaths inside these boundaries may or may not  be burned.

The collection of the data is sometimes questionable, but it is a very
dynamic situation. As time progresses  more accurate info will become
available.