[pct-l] Oregon PCT

JULIE FLAMING jannaf at teleport.com
Fri Jun 29 12:27:45 CDT 2007

Hi, Brian and everybody --

I just read something last night and deleted it from someone at PCTA's
central Oregon office soliciting trail angels to help out with closures in
central OR. Can anybody help Brian make contact?

Julie

heard rumors that parts of the trail may be closed.  Does anyone have any
definite information?  I am also wondering if anyone knows of the
availability of fuel at the various resupply spots.  I would prefer to just
use my popcan stove but I seem to have a collection of other stoves if
alcohol isn't readily available.  Let's hope that the forest fires stay
away from the trail this year.