[pct-l] Oregon PCT

Paul Martin Smith paulmartinsmith2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 17:38:53 CDT 2007

Instead of rumor and conjecture, read the official Forest Service notice on the
incident:
http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/willamette/general/conditions/pamelia/index.html

Note the term “difficult passage” for hikers.

The adopter reports that the area will be passable (for hikers only) by
mid-July.

Paul Martin Smith
Pacific Crest Trail Association Volunteer Coordinator
Mid-Oregon region