[pct-l] Zeros for Scott and Michelle

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 21:02:29 CDT 2007

JMT Unsupported wrote: The last time I communicated with Scott he was on  his
way to Canada for his PCT honeymoon thru-hike starting  6-29-07.  How
romantic........''LOVE on the PCT''........or shall we  say Honey-moon
trail?......can't get any more romantic than  that.  Switchback, we have to get busy marking
campsites along  the trail.....reserved for Scott & Michelle....reserved  for
honey-mooners......love nest-reserved for love birds.
Actually, I would help with paying the bill for them to stay at the  Dow
Villas Motel in Lone Pine when they come south.  They could come out at  Kearsarge
Pass or the Mt. Whitney trail and be picked and take a few zero days  before
heading back in.  It would be lots of fun to go over to Lone Pine to  party
with them.  I wonder if anyone else would want to join in on this if  they want
to do it.

Switchback the Trailtown Party Animal