[pct-l] Camp Fire Permits

Lawrence Beals lbealsjr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:30:36 CST 2007

There is a way to download a completed campfire permit after answering
a couple of questions; this came up on the PCT2007 group after I was
frustrated about not having a fax machine:

PCT2007 at yahoogroups.com
	date		Feb 15, 2007 12:59 PM
	subject		Re: [PCT2007] Fire Permit
	mailed-by		gmail.com

Okay for those of you who don't have a fax machine (moi) or live overseas...

http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sequoia/passespermits/campfire_permit/campfire-index.html

answer the four questions and then download your permit in PDF format
and print it out, it is already signed (digitally) by the Forest
Service so all you need is to fill in the pertinent information and
sign it yourself.

hope this helps someone else.

hike safe

Bear