[pct-l] New Way to Carry Water

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 11:11:48 CST 2007

Yes, your pal, Switchback, has come up with a new way to carry water that will revolutionize backpacking.  This will be breathtaking.  It will be stupendous.  It will be historical.

I have to experiment with it yet to make sure it works on the trail.  But you know I have never lied to you.  Well, may be I have exaggerated, but never out right lied.

Look for future posts that will further explain this new concept.  You will think you do not have any water weight as you bang down the trail.  It is that cool.

Thank you for your attention.

Faithfully, your hiking partner, Switchback the Hydrator