[pct-l] The Apple Shed in Tehachapi changed

Matt Bradley mattbradley1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 12:29:43 CST 2007

Monty,
     In 2005 I was helped out by Jeff and Joy Mersereau in Tehachapi.  They
had never done any trail magic before and were interested in helping out
some hikers.  I showed jeff how he could put his contact info in the trail
register to lure needy hikers.  They are really nice folks but I don't know
what the extent of their current trail angeling is.  There is also a guy I
met named Therm who makes a habit of giving hikers rides back to the trail.
I don't have his contact info but if you would like to contact Jeff and Joy
talk to me off list.  I'm not sure that it would be appropriate to post
their phone number on the world wide web.
Peace and Love,
Matt

--
Matt Bradley