[pct-l] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Sierra City Resupply

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:03:43 CST 2007

Thank You Larry and Kathy!!

Do you still have the REAL coffee there.  In 2004 I think it was PURE Kona
that day.
(And a Cheese Burger!)
I remember a big selection of hiker foot care and first aid items.
I resupplied out of your store................. great selection of hiker
foods and I'll do it again.
I have may other non food items I want to ship myself....

Thanks

Warner Springs Monty