[pct-l] FM Quality: was Re: Mp3 player recommendations?

Mark Jernigan footslogger03 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 11:00:42 CST 2007

Mike,

  What actual device is it that you carry.  How large, heavy, what batteries etc.

  Thanks,

  Footslogger

Mike Saenz <msaenz at mve-architects.com> wrote:
  On my last hike up Mission Creek, I had the opportunity to try out my
new Sirius satellite radio. It got reception DEEP inside the canyons.
Almost 200 channels of CD quality content. I highly recommend this for
anyone who wants audio entertainment on the trail.

Michael Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE & Partners, Inc. | Architecture + Planning + Interiors
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.3388 | www.mve-architects.com