[pct-l] Bionic Water Integreation

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 19:55:02 CST 2007

_jdrows at comcast.net_ (mailto:jdrows at comcast.net)  writes:

How  recently did you escape the Borg mother ship or are you still "one of
them"  JD
----------------------------------
Let's study this  comment.  I was "born" in 1947.  Now if you know your Close
Encounters  history, that is a very important date.  Things start to come
together.  Bionic Water Integration and sub atomic gear weight are child's
play.  Sub atomic Cuben fabric tents, packs, and bivys are just the  beginning.

Soon hikers  will want to add weight to their gear, so they do not blow away
on the trail in  a wind.  They will become like kites if this keeps up.  I
will be  hiking down the trail and see hikers blowing around in the sky with
their arms  and legs flailing, "Get me down!", "Help, someone throw me some
rocks.", "Throw  me a rope.".  I demand we  start reversing the trend of lighter
gear weight for hiker  safety.  This is an outrage that everyone will have sub 5
pound thru  hiker base pack weights and endanger of being blown off course on
their  hike.

In the meantime, I  will order my gear supplies Saturday for my experiments
in Bionic Water  Integration.  There is only one small area I need to work out
to make this  whole thing work properly.  I admit this might not be for
everyone,  but anyone can certainly use the system easily.  Everyone is different on
 how they like to carry gear.  No problem.

This system  integrates the strongest parts of the body to offset the heavy
weight of  water.  In fact, with a simple modification, you can easily have
lots of  water for desert hikes --- you might be able to take a nice evening camp
sponge  bath.  But you will probably make instead some nice cool lemonade to
go along with your Jiffy Pop popcorn.

I think I will show this system at the April Kickoff at Lake Morena.
Switchback the Hydrator
http://www.aol.com.