[pct-l] Public Announcement

Mark Jernigan footslogger03 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 15:34:02 CST 2007

How big is your tent.  How large of a ground cloth are you talking about ??

  'Slogger

Hiker97 at aol.com wrote:
  I am changing my "ground cloth" set up for my tent from the
GossamereGear.com NightLight 3/4 length pad under my tent to their ThinLight 1/4 thick wide
pad. I will trim it to fit the bottom of my tent, so all my tent floor will
be on a foam pad. No more cold floor anywhere in the tent. I will still use
the torso pad inside the tent for double comfort/protection.

Thank you for your attention.

Your hiking buddy, Switchback

unsubscribe or change options: