[pct-l] April Kick Off - Marketing Ploy

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Mar 4 09:34:24 CST 2007

Yes, once again your pal,  Switchback, will be doing a gear and hiking
seminar at Lake Morena.   My event will be a minor one compared to all the important
things to do at  this year's PCT Kickoff.  But it might be of interest to
some folks that  want some extra laughs and have a good time goofing off.  This
year's  Pirate table and seminar will include:

1.  No cover charge discussion  of gear ideas, including SuperSecrets of
Backpacking to include ideas for good  trail behavior and community reputation.
2.  Free Spring 2007  collector's edition of SuperSecrets and Rhythm of the
Trail.
3.  Free trail snacks.
4.  Free painting florescent  orange of your shelter stakes.
5.  Free gear weighing down to  one gram.
6.  No-charge exclusive  invitation to the world premier of Switchback's
Bionic Hydration Integration  system.
7.  and misc.

Thank you for your  attention.

Switchback the  Marketeer
PS.  I have decided to go  color coordinated this year on the trail.
Switchback will be the envy of  all other backpackers and the trail fashion plate.
Hiker babes will  be saying, "Gee, can you help me with my hiking gear
fashions?",  "Wow, you  look good!  Just don't walk and spoil everything."  "Hey, I
bet I  could do that and we would be twins.", and "How much would you charge  to
decorate my apartment?"
http://www.aol.com.