[pct-l] March 1st (belatedly) Sierra Snow Meltoff Prediction

Bighummel at aol.com Bighummel at aol.com
Sun Mar 4 12:37:34 CST 2007

I must be WAY too busy this year!  I missed my March 1 prediction  date!

So here is my way too irresponsible, unqualified, heavily caveated
prediction of the earliest entry date for the Sierra by a snow-experienced,  capable
and gear equipped hiker;

June 7th

That's it, simple, no frills, no excitement, no marching band.  The  Sierra
snow survey points are all showing this winter is exhibiting  significantly
below normal accumulations.

IMHO, HYOH, GSIIYDLI, etc.

Greg "Strider" Hummel

P.S. (GSIIYDII?  Go Stuff It If You Don't Like  It!)
http://www.aol.com.