[pct-l] RE FOR SALE

Adam Bradley tooloouk79852 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 16:48:59 CST 2007

An update on what I still have left
For Sale:

Garmont Vegan size 12 40.00
Therma Rest Guidelite (full size) 20.00
Omni Seal Map Case 11x15 2.00
REI Desert Gaiters (size s 8-10) 12.00
Bug Baffler Pants size S/m 15.00
Bug Baffler Shirt size s/m 20.00
First Need water purifier (old model no screw on
w/accessories and stuff sack almost new) 40.00
Wiggy’s Superlite 0*  short 5ft 3 3/4lb (w stuff sack
and pillow) 90.00
Thermarest Easy Chair (size 20” full length pads or
smaller) 18.00

All products used but in excellent shape. None of
these prices include the shipping. If you are
interested email me your zip code and I can give you a
price including
shipping. I also use paypal.  There will also be a
small addition of the Paypal fee. Won't be shipping
out of US so sorry Thanks Adam