[pct-l] New PCT Website!

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Mon Mar 5 22:57:39 CST 2007

I work better with maps on the trail than text, so each evening I write
the data points on the maps in the book (elevation, incremental mileage,
and remaining mileage for the day). In doing so, I look for these hidden
crests and valleys and indicate those elevations as well. I also write
notes on the map for things to be aware of - short walks to recommended
views, tricky junctions, etc. Then I hike the day using only the maps.

AsABat