[pct-l] New PCT Website!

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Mon Mar 5 23:23:46 CST 2007

How about a DIY project involving a GPS logger that takes elevation, location and time every minute for the entire trek? That's my plan. I'm testing a device at teh moment and with a couple of solar panels supplemented by charging when I reach a town I should be able to record the whole thing. I might be able to record every second, but that'd drainthe power much quicker and I won't be walking all that fast anyway so a minute should probably do. Anyone with fancy visualiation tools (or a book offer :-) ) should feel free to contact me off list. I'll be putting more info up on my site as testing progresses.

~Craig

<snip>