[pct-l] New PCT Website!

Rob Rathmann carcinomad at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 00:20:05 CST 2007

One thing to remember when looking at elevation profiles drawn from
data in the data book is that they are actually 'xy scatter' plots.
Each (well, almost each...) point is an accurate measurement of
mileage & elevation.  The trouble lies in the pesky lines connecting
those points...

bearcan't

--
my 2005 walk from mexico to canada: http://bearcant.org/