[pct-l] device advice

Chris Lee chrisdonlee at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:25:56 CST 2007

Just a word of advice regarding larger memory cards.  When you go up in size
of the microSD cards, the search time takes a lot longer on the GPS, thus
lowering the life of the batteries.  Just something to keep in mind.

Maybe purchasing a couple and sending them in maildrops with the maps
preloaded would be a good idea.  What do you think?

Chris