[pct-l] pct-l Digest, Vol 41, Issue 10, Powdered soy milk?

Damek Santiago Maurice dameksantiago at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 12:18:03 CST 2007

[pct-l] Powdered soy milk?

Greta, check out Winco out in East Portland as well as the daily grind on
Hawthorne. I forget which on had it when I was getting ready for my 2006
hike...  Hope that helps.
   -Atomic
Subject: [pct-l] Powdered soy milk?
Does anyone know where to buy powdered soy milk?  I've tried calling most of
the natural food stores in the Portland Metro Area but no one carries it.
I've found a couple websites that sell it - does anyone have any
recommendations on a good brand of soy milk powder?

Thanks,
Greta