[pct-l] we need your help

jdrows at comcast.net jdrows at comcast.net
Wed Mar 7 17:51:09 CST 2007

Larry
I like most of them.  Their pricing is competitive.

Unlike most other dried foods, their packaging is not heavy (Switchback's influence towards counting ozs), and I actually remove the outer meal wrapping, take the directions and with a rubber band, combine all ingredients into a small package and save even more weight and room.

Just my 2-ounces,
JD

From: Larry breed <409chevy at sbcglobal.net>