[pct-l] we need your help

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 18:14:44 CST 2007

I've been doing a lot of backpacking with weekenders lately.  Last weekend I
noticed 70-80% used Mountainhouse or another major freezedried over any
alternatives.  Looks like a better short trip backpacker market.
Mountainhouse by far the preference.

I just bought 9 Chili Macs at a Walmart price (out of 60 dinners) yesterday
for when I send boxes.  I buy more freezedried than most and never any
freezedried on the trail.  I bought over 40 noodle sides at the same time.

Do you sell Pizza?  Pepperoni is one of my favorite resupply foods.  I just
put little squares in a ziplock.  Breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Warner springs Monty