[pct-l] we need your help

Julie Buettner insaneriots at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 00:53:04 CST 2007

>From: "Carl & Judy Rush" <elisenme2 at gmail.com>
>To: "Larry breed" <409chevy at sbcglobal.net>
>CC: pct-l at mailman.backcountry.net
>Subject: Re: [pct-l] we need your help
>Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 20:06:38 -0500
>
>I like to have oatmeal each morning, I think the fiber it has is an
>important part of a hikers diet. I you could stock some Quaker Breakfast
>Cookies, the oatmeal chocolate chips , I will love you both.
>Carl
>

>On 3/7/07, Larry breed <409chevy at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> >
> > We are considering stocking Enertia trail foods the backpacker meals.
> > There are 24 different meals they can supply us. Our problem is this: we
> > don't know if these are what the hikers like and if they do like this
>brand
> > which meals should we stock at grocery store in sierra city. Thanks in
> > advance for all the help!!
> > Larry/Kathy Breed
> > Sierra Country Store
> > Sierra City

check out COSTO, they sell an emergency food 5 gallon pail for 99.99. It
contains 275 servings and its 100% vegetarian except for the whey milk and
blueberry pancakes. here are a list of the meals western stew,ala king,
chicken noodle, barley, rice lentel, corn chowder, potato ba kon,
cacciatore. i have tasted several of these and there great. a single serving
averages out to .40 cents, i usallly go for a double serving. there web site
is www.foodforhealthint.com . you can order a small sample to test it out.