[pct-l] Public Announcement - New Backpack Harness

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Thu Mar 8 13:45:18 CST 2007

Funny you should share this.  Buzz Saw and I were having a little conversation around the bathroom scale Monday morning.  He asked me how much I weighed (silly man), and my response was, "just don't try to pick me up; you'd hurt yourself."

It appears that the Handi-Straps make possible the improbable!

L-Rod