[pct-l] Backpacking meals

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Thu Mar 8 21:52:11 CST 2007

Luckily we all get hike our own hikes.  I support you Monty in  your
hiking and efforts to go as light as possible.  I've grown to appreciate
you even more than when we crossed paths on the PCT in O5.  But I could
no more eat Lipton noodles every night than I could eat snickers or
mini-mart food with any regularity.  I chuckle as I write...

Jeff, just Jeff...
Martin, SD, where it got into the 60s today and I thought about painting
the outside of the house...