[pct-l] Southbound WA section hiker

jake irjake at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 10:21:51 CST 2007

The weather on the wonderland can be hit or miss later in the year,
but it's still very hikable into mid september.  I hiked it from sept
10-15 of last year and had 4 clear days (one of which was very windy),
1 rainy and one snowy.  One thing to consider is that the Sunrise
ranger station / visitor center closes down in early september (i
think on the 12th last year) which could make getting a ride to the
part of the wonderland closest to the PCT more difficult.

Jake