[pct-l] Water status from Agua Dulce to Walker Pass

Mike Hergert mikehergert at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 16:42:48 CST 2007

Dear PCTers,

  Does anyone know what the water situation is between Agua Dulce and Walker Pass?  My wife and I will start hiking these sections next week and we are concerned that the low rainfall may have dried up some of the usual water sources.  Does anyone know anything about Cottonwood Creek, Golden Oak spring, Robin Bird spring, McIvers spring, etc.?

  Any information you have would be greatly appreciated.

  Mike & Robin