[pct-l] PCT resupply

Dusty Wallace dusterbuddy at comcast.net
Sat Mar 10 16:54:52 CST 2007

I'm not worried about resuppling in Washington at all. I live there and have
my boyfriend and parents willing to bring me supplies where ever I fell fit.
:)
My mom was also talking about taking a road trip down to Cal. somewhere and
bringing more supplies. Three of my best friends live in Burney and are
willing
to pick me up and have me stay with them for a few days. from there I was
thinking about resuppliing the Oregon section. I'm still weighing my
options.
Peace
Kim

  _____