[pct-l] ADZPCTKO registration is open

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 14:52:34 CDT 2007

Thanks Carl,

I hope to attend but, I'll be hiking the Grand Enchantment Trail at the
time, so it will all depend on whether I can't get a ride from near Silver  City,
NM or not.  I looked into renting a car but for some reason free  miles are
regional and paying $.25 per mile there and back would be  prohibitive.

Anyway, I added my name to the ride board (and registered) and  hopefully
will be able to make it.

Sly

 carlito at gmail.com writes:

The  folks who got up at 1:00 am to change their clocks have already
discovered  this: Registration for ADZPCTKO 2007 is now open.  Visit
http://pct77.org/adz and sign up for your patch of grass at Lake  Morena.

http://www.aol.com.