[pct-l] Sierra City store

Vic Hanson vichansonperu at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 18:34:54 CDT 2007

Hi Larry,

  I lived on Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies last year, as well as the Fudge Brownies. Well a few other things as well but those were my favorite sweet snacks. Pre cooked bacon was popular with a few of us as well, for soups, mashed potatoes and a few other uses.

  Sugar Daddy

  Interested in a South American Adventure? I have started an Adventure Travel Business in Peru.
  http://www.adventurecotahuasi.com

  Check out my yahoo blog for stories and pictures of my PCT hike:
  http://360.yahoo.com/vichansonperu

  Check out my MSN blog for current and past photos and stories of my adventures in Peru:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/vichanson/