[pct-l] Black Diamond One Shot Solo Tent

Marcia gottawalk at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 11 21:02:03 CDT 2007

We bought the HiLight, the two person version
http://www.bdel.com/gear/hilight.php We are swapping out the aluminum poles
for Fibraplex to save some weight. We used the beta of the Lighthouse on the
CDT, the Firstlight on the AT back to a commercial Lighthouse and are now
going lighter with the HiLight. Actually, we would like a version with two
side (not end) doors.

Marcia