[pct-l] additional items for hiking list

Trail Pygmy trailpygmy at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:26:57 CDT 2007

plastic bags various sizes both zip lock and envelope style... trash bags various sizesaloha, Pygmyps- I'm going once again to the '07ADZ "gear convention"... i mean hot air gathering... i mean REALLY COOL GET TOGETHER. lol Doing the Campo to Morena group hike then sectioning Mt. Laguna to Warner Springs... then I'll be waiting for the snow to melt before finishing my "thru-hike" that I started in '05... I'll be getting back on at Tahoe North Bound... any guesses on when??? No I will not be sporting any crampons or ice axe. Look forward to meeting the '07 PCTers... last year I hiked all alone... not much fun. I think the "herd" concept is greatly exagerated... no "clicks" is another story... lol HIKE ON!!!