[pct-l] Walker Pass Transportation

matt maxon matt at mattmaxon.com
Mon Mar 12 16:13:08 CDT 2007

Below is a post from 6/16/2006
Don't know if it still current
If you find out post contact info here

Cheers
Matt

A few days ago I called the Ridgecrest Chamber of Commerce to ask about taxi
service in the area.  They verified that the companies that used to be there
have
gone out of business, but that they were hoping for a new company to start.

This morning the Ridgecrest Chamber called to tell me that the new company
is
starting tomorrow (aren¹t small towns great?).  So there¹s now a commercial
option for traveling between trailheads in the Walker Pass vicinity.

Tom Bache
San Diego