[pct-l] Cotton Creek Water is off

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:19:13 CDT 2007

Thanks for the warning
EEEEEK!

Hiker Town has water at 518.4

In 2005 at Cottonwood Creek there was a spring like think flowing up behind
the tin roof shelter.  Is that gone too?

In 2004 (a dry year) and 2005 Tylerhorse Canyon at 541.4 was flowing well
with great water.  (Still 23 miles)

If anyone passes through there, please email water conditions to
asabat at 4jeffrey.net for the rest of us.

Thanks
Warner Springs Monty