[pct-l] Black Diamond HiLight Tent

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 16:03:27 CDT 2007

Slyatpct writes:  I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but the Six  Moon
designs Lunar Duo looks like a great tent for a couple.  Two side  doors, cheaper,
lighter, and more room than the Black Diamond.
I had not seen that tent before.  At just over 2 pounds, that is not  bad at
all for two people.  I wonder what the MountainLaurelDesigns.com  tents are
going to look like when they come out later this spring?  If they  are in cuben
fabric, they will be under 12 ounces.  This is getting  weird.

Switchback

http://www.aol.com.