[pct-l] Warner Springs Spa treats the hikers very nicely

arm chair armchairhiker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 16:41:11 CDT 2007

To add on to the previous post of hiking Agua Caliente and the Spa.

Here are some approx prices I got from the very nice reservations lady (may
her allergies let up soon!)

My Disclamer:
All prices are as of 3/11/07 and I don't know what changes might happen
between yesterday and when the 'herd' comes through.

Dsrt = 2 double beds & 1 twin - Sun - Thurs = 72.36
   """"""" """"""""" """""""""""""" -  Fri & Sat    = 113.40

Qnsr - 1 Queen bed                - Sun - Thurs = 64.80
  "             "                           - Fri & Sat   = 105.84

Old section (no refrig or fireplace)
Qnsm - Queen Small = 56.16 Sun - thurs

But you don't want to stay in a room without a refrig! do you?
So if your trying to watch your budget arrive Sun - Thursday!

The nice Reservation lady is Fauna and you can call 760 782-4220.
She has very good handwritting but uses a pen with pink ink - so all the
above prices might be wrong (just kidding).

The place is beautiful & will seem more so after the San Felipe Hills!

Hike on (to a Spa!),
- armchair

hope the above helps you with your budget plans.