[pct-l] The Herd is a FACT...

Carl & Judy Rush elisenme2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 23:16:35 CDT 2007

Scott,

  I realize that hikers bunching up at the Saufleys has been a problem in
past years, but I believe that this years hikers are aware of this and are
trying to avoid it. As you well know the starting date poll on the PCT2007
yahoo group has ONE person starting the last day of the KO party, with most
starting a week or two before.
Carl