[pct-l] Words about the HERD

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Tue Mar 13 19:20:06 CDT 2007

Separate, but interesting issue.  I doubt seriously that the majority of the '07 hikers are on this list, or even on the '07 Yahoo list. Some are on Trail Journals. Most nobo thru-hikers I talk each year to are not on any list.

I wonder:  HOW MANY '07 THRU-HIKERS ARE ON THIS LIST? I'm willing to bet real cash money that they are a small percentage of this year's class.  Any takers?

L-Rod