[pct-l] The worlds warmest winter on record

Randy Forsland randy_forsland at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 20:00:40 CDT 2007

And I quote:
"The combined temperature for the December-February period was 1.3 degrees F
(0.72 degree C) above the 20th century mean, the agency said.

Temperatures were above average for these months in Europe, Asia, western
Africa, southeastern Brazil and the northeast half of the United States,
with cooler-than-average conditions in parts of Saudi Arabia and the central
United States."

Call me crazy but the last I looked, it was summertime in Brazil during the
Dec-Feb period..I'll bet it was warm...

Redwood