[pct-l] Class of ?

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Thu Mar 15 20:02:05 CDT 2007

Errrg.  Can't we just let people enjoy what they enjoy?  Some like solitude.
Some like groups.  Some people LIKE spending money out of the thur-wallet -
they LIKE gear and new shit to play with.  Some like making stuff and find
pride in using ordinary items for gear.  Some people like the herd.  Some
don't.  Ken wants a picture with his class and to figure out what class he'd
belong to based on traditional measurements.  Does it have to be that
wanting this picture must mean he discounts his accomplishments?  Can't he
have both?

Ken, You'd be class of 2006 for sure.  Congratulations.  Ask for all the
pictures you want.  Go to journals and snag copies of pictures posted of
people you want to remember.  That's right, just take them.  Make a collage
of your trip, your experience, your life.  Revel in your accomplishments and
swim in the love of the hiking community!

HERE"S TO YOU KEN!  BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME BY ME FOR ME AND OF ME, I
PROCLAIM YOU TO CERTAINLY BE THE CLASS OF 2006!!!!

BillB