[pct-l] Class of?

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 23:38:01 CDT 2007

The differentiating feature, I find, when I read one of Jon's notes,
is that I never get the feeling that he takes into consideration the
fact that there is a human being, with some basic dignity and worth,
on the receiving end. He so often manages to imply that his target is
an inherently defective person in some basic way.  And that would run
counter to the way that the Founders wanted to see people treated, I
think.

Freedom or license?

Put another way, I find reading a note from Jon is like having someone
come up and shit in your water source while you are drinking.  You may
have Aqua Mira, but geez...