[pct-l] Data book may go out of print

Rob Rathmann carcinomad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 12:11:45 CDT 2007

Excellent.  I had to carefully cut out, scan, & OCR each page to
generate an electronic version (a process that took forever).  This
would make that task much easier.

It would also make it easier to distribute the pages - you could print
& include only the relevant pages for each section in your resupply,
rather then having to cut up the data book.

And the ultra-light crowd could reduce the font size, print on smaller
paper, saving crucial ounces...

bearcan't
--
my 2005 walk from mexico to canada: http://bearcant.org/