[pct-l] PCT guidebooks and digitization

Roslyn Bullas rbullas at wildernesspress.com
Fri Mar 16 13:57:24 CDT 2007

Sounds like a big misunderstanding about the PCT Data Book going out of
print and being available only as a PDF. Not true--we plan to keep it as a
printed book. Maybe someone was confusing the free updates that are now PDFs
only? We'd certainly like to have the option of making the Data Book and the
three guidebooks available in some digital form in the future, along with
the printed books themselves, but we're still a ways from being able to do
that, for financial and logistical reasons. (If anyone is making money off
the trail, it's not Wilderness Press!)

Roslyn Bullas
Managing Editor, Wilderness Press