[pct-l] Golite Intuition Pack

arm chair armchairhiker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 22:29:34 CDT 2007

There is an alternative at Gossamergear.com

Check the weights and capacity in the matrix.

http://www.gossamergear.com/cgi-bin/gossamergear/pack_matrix.html

Here are some owner reports:

http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Packs/Frameless%20Backpacks%20and%20Day%20Packs/GVP%20G4%20Pack/

GVP is now Gossamer Gear.

I have several GG packs and they are very well made. They all weigh under
1.5 lbs (less that half of your target weight)

- armchair