[pct-l] Golite Intuition Pack

stillroaming pct at delnorteresort.com
Fri Mar 16 22:56:03 CDT 2007

While I don't have any experience with that particular Golite pack, I've
carried 43lbs in their 'Gust' model that weighs 20oz, without the hip belt.
The first few days were a pain in the shoulders until I 'ate the weight' out
of the pack.

The pack is bomb proof. Not many features though, it's very basic, but very
light. I retired my first Gust after 3,000+ miles due to shoulder strap
compression.

I'm looking to get into a pack that can carry 30 lbs but weighs less than
3lbs. I stumbled across this Golite Intuition that seems to fit the bill for
$120. It is 2.15lbs and 3100cc. I can't find find any gear test articles so
I am looking for anyone who can give me a "good" or "bad" recommendation.
Thank you ahead of time for your input.
<<<<