[pct-l] [at-l] Day Pack / Stuff Sack

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Sun Mar 18 00:08:48 CDT 2007

I've only used it for very short trips - down off trail to a water hole,
etc. I really liked it walking to the shower at campgrounds and hostels.
It's mostly silnylon, not designed for bushwacking or dragging on rocks
up a peak. That said, given how I've used it, it's done great. Read the
others' reviews - they are similar but not...

I haven't used it more because (1) it doesn't fit me (6'4") well with my
old back (so it usually goes over one shoulder rather than on my back)
and (2) I don't like leaving the rest of my gear unattended in camp
anyway. I would not hesitate to use it for a side trip on a trail or in
open country, and even in brush knowing I'd have to watch to it (just
like I have to watch my lightweight backpack).

AsABat

<cutter78 at gmail.com>

http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Packs/Frameless%20Backpacks%20an